How we begin our days is very important because it affects the energy of the entire day.
If you wake up upset or annoyed, more than likely your day will not be good. Simply because you won’t allow it.
Having good mornings keeps us in a positive mood which increases our chances of having the energy to be productive.
Yes, things can happen later in the day that changes your mood, but that good start can make a difference.
Here are a list of simple ways to start your morning off right.
1. Refresh your face & body.
2. Smile, even if you aren’t a morning person like me.
3. Say “today will be better” or any of your favorite positives quotes.
4. Give your mind and body a chance to wake up.
5. EAT BREAKFAST: I must say, I skip breakfast a lot but those are usually the days where I feel like a couch potato. I usually feel better when I eat something in the morning.
6. Set a goal for the day: This should be something small and simple. It’ll give you the drive you need for the day.
I hope these simple steps can help give us all a great start in our mornings.
Also, happy Halloween! Spooky season is in full effect.
Listen to the recent episode of my podcast “A Real One w/Lashaunta Shanese” https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-real-one/id1490211748?i=1000458607970
It’s available on Spotify, Apple Podcast, iHeartRadio, Google Podcast and more! Plus it’s available on my website:
Check out my Urban Fiction Books: https://www.amazon.com/Delicate-Dark-Side-Rose-Sequel/dp/171775094X/ref=nodl_
Sn: I’m officially a Freelance Writer for Sheen Magazine! I created a fun article comparing the characters of Martin to zodiac signs. Read here:https://www.sheenmagazine.com/which-martin-character-are-you-based-on-your-sign-zodiac-signs/
Follow me on my social media’s: