So earlier today, I was nominated by one of my favorite Bloggers, Happy Panda, for the Liebster Award. I’m excited to share my answers with you all.
This is my first time being nominated, so promise you won’t “clock” me.
Here are my answers..
1. If you could wear only one color for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
A. It would definitely be BLACK. Even though it’s not my favorite color, you can’t go wrong with a black outfit.
2. Favorite dessert?
A. This is a hard one, I LOVE dessert. But, I think it’s LEMON CAKE. Not just any lemon cake though, it has to be yellow cake with old fashioned lemon icing.
3. Which country are you from and if you had to pick a different country to live in, which would you pick?
A. I’m from America 🇺🇸 and if I could choose any other country it’ll be the United Kingdom for sure!
4. A Novel you recommend everyone should read?
A. I read women’s literature more than anything so I would recommend Sula by Toni Morrison!
5. Can you cook? If yes, what’s your favorite dish to cook?
A. Yes I can cook! My favorite dish is broccoli and cheese rotini with baked chicken! I’m getting hungry just thinking about it.
6. Pick between– traveling with friends or traveling solo or traveling with your partner.
A. I would travel with my partner because I think I’m becoming one of those “romance loving” people.
7. Do you prefer outdoors or being indoors?
A. I’m really a indoors type of person. I enjoy being comfortable and warm inside rather than outside with bugs 😂.
8. A goal for 2020 that you’re still hopeful you’ll manage to do?
A. I really believe I’ll reach 200 followers on my blog. Even if it’s not before this month is over with, I think I’ll be there before 2021.
9. If you could only write about one topic, what would you write about?
A. It’ll definitely be ways to be yourself. I really want to help others be okay with who they are.
10. Do you like adventure activities like hikes, rafting etc? Have you done any?
A. I haven’t done any adventure activities and I think I’m afraid to. That needs to change though.
11. How would you describe your personal fashion style in one word?
A. Comfortable is the best word for my fashion style. Although, I am trying to become more casual.
I nominate all of my followers for the Liebster Award! I know it’s only supposed to be a few, but I think everyone would enjoy to answer some questions.
Here’s my questions:
1. Are you the shy friend or the outspoken friend?
2. Have you read any of Shakespeare’s plays? Which is your favorite? Othello or Hamlet?
3. Halloween or Christmas?
4. If you could speak one language only, what would it be?
5. Do you prefer Dinner Dates or Movie Dates?
6. What type of movie genre do you watch the most? Comedy? Romance?
7. If you could drop everything and take a vacation right now, where would you go?
8. Why did you start your blog?
9. Water Parks or Amusement Parks?
10. What’s your favorite restaurant?
11. Did you know that you’re amazing?
I hope you all enjoyed this post as much as I did.